Salty Sam's Marina
- Rentals Sales & Service
- Full Service Marinas
- Dolphin and Wildlife Cruises and Tours
- Boat Repairs and Maintenance
- Boating & Sailing Charters
- Fishing Charters and Guides
- Gas and Diesel Service
- Kayak/Stand-up Paddleboard Rentals & Tours
A water-bound recreation destination for all ages, Salty Sam’s Marina offers everything including power boat and kayak rentals, charter boats for fishing or sightseeing, unique gifts and souvenirs, boat services and repairs, wet slips and dry storage. Waterfront dining is located on site at Parrot Key Caribbean Grill and Bootleggers Waterfront BBQ. Voted Best Marina since 2005, Salty Sam’s is truly what boating in Southwest Florida is all about.
- Wet and Dry Storage
- Boats up to 200'
- 2 Waterfront Restaurants
- Close to shopping and the beach
Whom to Contact
- David KastanMarketing Director2500 Main St.Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931Phone: (239) 463-7333 x113
By boat: From the Gulf of Mexico, enter the intercoastal waterway at the north end of Fort Myers Beach, go under the Matanzas Bridge, stay to the left, and the Salty Sam’s Marina is on the left.